Lowongan Kerja Global Graduate Programme
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
Appointment Type Permanent
British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Graduate Program in Operations, to be based in our Malang Office.
It’s a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations Team! You’ll build on your experience from the commercial challenge. Learn about the range of our Operations. And experience life at the sharp end in one of these business areas:
- Leaf (buying tobacco from farmers)
- Plan (balancing supply with demand)
- Logistics (managing supply chain flow and strategy)
- Make (manufacturing)
- Procurement (focusing on innovation, smart spending and quality partnerships)
- Service (understanding consumer needs to put them at the heart of Operations; or supporting our transformation in Global Business Services)
- Product Innovation (working with Marketing & Sales and R&D to introduce new products)
- Comprehensive onboarding to BAT Business and Operation Function
- A real job assigned in executive level
- World-class leadership training opportunities
- International exposure in developing your people and management skills
- Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
- Graduated with Bachelor or Masters from a reputable university majoring in Engineering and Agriculture
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Fresh graduates and final year students are welcome to apply
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Globally mobile
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Indonesia National ONLY
Pendaftaran dilakukan secara online melalui LINK INI .
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1